Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.elephantemporium.com/devtest (the “Site”) operated by Save Elephant Foundation. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Save Elephant Foundation and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Save Elephant Foundation.
- If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Save Elephant Foundation reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name and password to any other person. You are responsible for the use of your account, whether or not authorized by you.
- You shall immediately notify Save Elephant Foundation if it comes to your knowledge that your password has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use of your account.
- Save Elephant Foundation shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by you as a result of unauthorized use of your login name and password.
- You shall provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering for your account.
Delivery, Title and Risk of Loss
- All items purchased from the Site are made pursuant to a delivery arrangement stated in the term and condition applicable to the product(s) and services(s). The risk of loss and title for such product(s) pass to you upon the delivery of the product(s) to you by Save Elephant Foundation and/or any other third party designated by Save Elephant Foundation.
- In the event of any unsuccessful delivery of the product and/or services by Save Elephant Foundation or any other third party designated by Save Elephant Foundation to you, due to your absence in receiving the products and/or services at the designated address agreed by you, you shall solely bear the total cost of further deliveries of the products and/or services to you. You are hereby notified that Save Elephant Foundation shall give no refund to you for the products and/or services under the aforementioned circumstances.
All transactions on the Site are to be conducted and payable in Thai Baht (THB), unless otherwise indicated. Donations are received in U.S. Dollars (USD). All payment transactions are processed using Paypal.
Product and Service Disruptions
Save Elephant Foundation attempts to provide product and service descriptions as accurately as possible to you. However, Save Elephant Foundation does not warrant that product and service descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Return and Refund Policy
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us with your order number and complaint describing the product condition within 7 working days of delivery to obtain authorization for returns. Unauthorised returns may be refused or disregarded by Save Elephant Foundation.
- If Save Elephant Foundation authorizes a return of the product, Save Elephant Foundation will e-mail instructions for returning the damaged/defective product(s). Damaged/defective product(s) must be returned securely packaged and wrapped. Save Elephant Foundation will not be responsible for the delivery cost of your returned product.
- After receiving the product, Save Elephant Foundation will examine and test the defective product in accordance to your complaint. If the defect you described is found valid, Save Elephant Foundation will deliver you a replacement. However, if Save Elephant Foundation is not able to provide a replacement of the returned product for any reason, Save Elephant Foundation will refund you the amount of the damaged/defective product(s) within 5 business.
Items Put Up For Sale
All products and services up for sale is merely an invitation to treat and is not an offer capable of acceptance. All offers by you to purchase any products and/or services on this Site are subject to acceptance by Save Elephant Foundation.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Chiang Mai, Thailand, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
1 Ratmakka Rd.
Chiang Mai 50200
+66 (0) 53 272855